<VV> CORVAIR CARDBOARD

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 15 00:15:13 EDT 2006

If you go to your local friendly marine parts store, you'll probably find
that they have low-viscosity epoxy. It's used on boats for encapsulating dry
rot. It soaks well into the cardboard, stiffening and preserving it. In
order to make the bends flexible afterwards, just score on the backside with
a dullish knife.
Worked for me many times over  - rear cardboard, bottoms of the door panels,
etc..

Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone