<VV> $100 Finders Fee

WillSmith.IndoorPS smith at indoorps.com
Thu Jun 15 14:47:24 EDT 2006

I will pay a $100 Finders Fee to you, or your favorite charity or club, for
finding me a car to purchase in late 2006. Fee paid after purchase of car.
Here's what to find:

    66 Vert, pg,110, white top, great condition with no rust. Want to use it
for Parade Duty and taking kids for a ride in something they likely have
never seen [incl playing "find the missing engine"]. I can't take delivery
until late 2006 when I'll have a garage for it.

Thanks for your help.
Have a GREAT American Day!
Will Smith, "The Fresh Prince of Corvair"
Allen [Dallas], TX