<VV> Warped Carbs?

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 20:59:39 EDT 2006

After all these years, I am guessing it's previous
mechanics/owners/hobbyists/etc. who overtorqued the mounting nuts. I've seen the  same thing, but I
have also seen MANY HVs with perfect throttle bores. Note, I  am not talking
about the shaft bores....

In a message dated 6/15/2006 1:17:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,