<VV> CORVAIR CARDBOARD

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 21:52:02 EDT 2006

I find this a very interesting thread. The cardboard is so cheap, I can't imagine trying to save old cardboard. However, when I get new cardboard I want to "protect" it somehow so that it will last a long time. I have thought of spraying the back side and edges of new cardboard with some kind of clear plasticoat that will be water resistant. Has anybody tried protecting new cardboard?

Joe White (62 sedan, 66 Porvair)