<VV> CORVAIR CARDBOARD

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 16 00:29:59 EDT 2006

Don't forget to top-coat the epoxy on the upper surface of the package shelf
cardboard. Epoxy does not resist UV radiation at all well, but a top-coat of
paint will protect it.
Remember, the process I described is one I suggested for use on old
deteriorated cardboard. I particularly like it for door panels. This
cardboard is not easy to replace if you want to save your OEM vinyl panels.
For new cardboard, one can waterproof it with clear acrylic or something
similar.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone