<VV> Gas tank sending unit seal

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Jun 16 09:31:00 EDT 2006

----- Original Message ----- > From: "David McMillan" <dmac632000 at yahoo.com>
> > Hey there!
> > I'm having a bear of a time getting the sending unit
> > back in without gas leaking past the seal.> > Thanks!
> > A now light-headed Dave McMillan
****
Sounds like I might be a little late, but FLAPS sells all kinds of rubber
sealer stuff ... it actually eats up , softens, and makes more pliable all
sorts of rubber ... it will do the same to your hands, so just dip the seal
in it for a few minutes, set it on some metal or plastic bag and watch it ..
might take up to a hour or so ...

STEER-SEAL was one brand we used to use when I worked for a living (g).

regards, ken campbell, used to be Ken Campbell