<VV> Carlisle Events (No corvair)

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 16 17:20:40 EDT 2006

The PA NG Striker Bde coming, facility construction, and the use of the
adjacent parking fields, could just be a red herring as they see business
falling off. This gives them a chance to negotiate and sell, before it all
goes to hell. Secondly, they can downsize at another location nearby or even
some other place... In other words, not all may be what it seems to be.

Chuck S
BBRT