<VV> Shipping a Corvair

John Headley robedinpurple at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 22:25:52 EDT 2006

I know we do this one from time to time, and if you
want to reply direct and keep it to a minimum, fine.
I am looking for any experiences good or bad on
shipping a Corvair long distance (Detroit to LA in my
case).  My car is a convertible and not so weather
proof, so I am considering enclosed carrier, but I
don't know how much that may add.  Can those who have
done this and priced open vs. closed contact me?  I
will also search the archives.

Thanks,
John Headley
Royal Oak, MI