<VV> clutch problem solved !!!! / engine pulling

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Sat Jun 17 14:55:41 EDT 2006

At  least to me it is finding other stuff that needs to be done while it
is out!   Happened to me last weekend, pulled the engine on my little red
63 vert to replace the throwout bearing.  Thought this should take maybe
3-4 hours.   But I kept finding other little things to take care of while
it was out!  Several days later it is happy again.  Perfect weather today
in New Mexico for a drive!
-Geoff Johnson