FW: <VV> New Vair Guy on the block

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Mon Jun 19 14:40:31 EDT 2006

I have had real good luck with PB Blaster with a little soak time.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Hi all,

I spent my Fathers Day attempting to rmove the metal brake line off the
left rear "T" brake joint in an attempt to replace all the old stuff.
My Dad gave me his 66 Corsa convertible about 4 months ago. He did not
drive the car for about 5 years, thus I am replacing most all the rubber
parts and every part with the braking system.  Needless to say Clarks
Corvair and I have gotten to know each other very well. I am going to
replace the suspension parts as well I guess. The rubber grommets and
all are very cracked and need replacing.

Any thoughts on how to get a brake line off without stripping the
threads, I have tried WD40, everything I kow.

Pat

LTC Charles P. Harris
Security Officer, NASWF
850-623-7612

 <<Harris, Charles P LCOL NAS Whiting Field.vcf>>