<VV> repacking front wheel bearings (LM)

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Jun 19 22:02:48 EDT 2006

In order to repack the inner bearing, which you should do, you will need to
remove the seal.  You will probably destroy the seal when you remove.  These
are pretty much standard fare and any FLAPS should have them.  I know
because I just did mine last week.  The inner bearing on driver's side was
so badly worn, I ended up replacing all four bearings and the seals.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY