<VV> Corvair in Sony Bravia ad

Nick Elzinga starship at worldonline.co.za
Tue Jun 20 15:08:19 EDT 2006

I don't think I ever saw it mentioned on VV, but there's a Corvair
Greenbrier/Rampside/95 which appears in the Sony Bravia LCD TV ad.  Some
background info on the making of the ad was that all the vehicles used were
props.  Apparently a quarter of a million multi-colored super balls bouncing
down a steep San Francisco street could possibly inflict damage on cars in
their path.  It looks like they chose mostly older (cheaper) models with
thicker gauge steel to minimize the possibility of dents.

<http://www.bravia-advert.com/includes/img/bravia_gallery_13.jpg>

So who does this van belong to?  Registration 3YQI680

Nick