<VV> Archives

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 20 18:09:50 EDT 2006

Pete,  I don't know if this is the most efficient way, but it works for me.

There is a link at the bottom of every VV message which will take you to the
CORSA web site.

When you get there, put the mouse over the "CORSA ONLINE" arrow and pick
Virtual Vairs.

On the VV page - at the bottom, one of the choices is Archive.  Once you
pick that, there are a couple of ways to do searches.

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140