<VV> Early Carb Sale - Adv

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 20 18:47:21 EDT 2006

In an effort to relieve my overflowing early carb core bins, I am offering matched pairs of guaranteed Premium Level Rebuild Wolf carbs for 1960-1963 for the possibly unbelievable low price of $129.00. No cores needed please. Shipping anywhere in the US is only $10.45 for insured priority mail on these. No limit. Please drop me a private note to take advantage of me in a weak castless moment! I can send you a digital photo if desired. Delivery time is based on response. (10 LM cores will also get you a set of these)
The Carbmeister
(on two feet again!)