<VV> Modified turbo question

Michael McCrae mmccrae6 at cox.net
Wed Jun 21 14:15:13 EDT 2006

I've used two....same application ...with E  compressor. I believe they used a Nirod, (NIckel) for the weld....it isn't easy. If you're worried, try to find a Crown scroll...I may have an F down in back...will have to look. For my buggy, I use a .25 A/R, 3 bolt scroll which gives you immediate boost...not good on a car though as you need avgas or Trick fuel to prevent detonation....water also works great until there's an interruption in flow, then you get a hand grenade.

Mike McCrae