<VV> Showing off your Corvair online & my engine is cutting out during turns

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Wed Jun 21 21:20:31 EDT 2006

This is a two-part message. First, a follow-up on the thread about
the Lake Afton car show pictures from last week. At that time, I
mentioned that the pictures were on a site we were building called
Motortopia and that it was launching soon.

We have soft-launched it this evening. We haven't announced it yet,
but I'm giving you all a heads-up that the site is live, because I
want a lot of Corvairs on the site.

If you checked out the Lake Afton Corvair pictures last week, then
please head back to the site, create a profile, and add your cars/
bikes/etc. to your garage. I would LOVE to have a bunch of Corvairs
on the site. Right now, there are far too many Mustangs (okay, there
are only three on there so far, but that is more than the one Corvair
that is on there.)

Thanks everybody.

On a more direct Corvair-related note, last night was a great night.
The local Corvair club came over to the house for our monthly
meeting, and they finally got to see my 65 Corsa run! We intended to
diagnose a problem where the car bogged down under load, but we
couldn't get that to happen at all. Instead, the car ran GREAT,
except when cornering, it seemed to cut out for a second or so, as if
it wasn't getting fuel, and then come back.

Any ideas what to start looking at to track this down? Oh yeah,
forgot to mention, it is a turbo.

Thanks,

Eric Elliott
1965 Corvair Corsa 180/4 convertible