<VV> Re: THIS YEARS CONVENTION

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 14:11:05 EDT 2006

due to pressures from realestate agent thinking we will be having a closing
on the house i am selling for august 1 possession (the last week in july) dont
dare leave town until this is over. i really hate to miss this one being so
close to me (@150 miles) and iwanted to see my valve cover win determiner in
action , but the hammer came down this morning. i have been moving out for a
month now and hope to get back in action before winter. the nice thing now is that
several people are dukeing it out for the house..
my rampside has proved to be absolutely invalueable in this move.Pro movers
did all but my car and shop stuff.i moved @7 miles away and will get a new shop
soon.  more as it happens , i hope for lots of pictures from the convention
and we will be at detroit.
if you want a room at the hotel call now! we just canceled a few minutes ago.
 also boat tour and factory tours canceled..i am sick about it
thinking of you guys   regards , tim colson