<VV> sae threaded concentric lug nuts

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 01:01:16 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/22/2006 8:33:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
carmerjr at mindspring.com writes:

Hello  everyone, I need some sources for conversion lug nuts. This is
the lug  nuts that
use our standard sae threaded wheel lugs but have the metric  camfer
to properly seat
against the newer aftermarket wheels. Anyone  that has contact imfo
for companies that
produce these, please post to  VV so I avoid having to work with my
ISP's high spam  setting.

Thanks,
Chuck Armer

Chuck - I have several hundred of these. I have been supplying them to
Corvair guys for several years. They are called "Bulge" nuts. - are they  going to
be visible or covered under some type of cap? - Seth  Emerson