<VV> VV FNADER Plate Update

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Sat Jun 24 01:15:18 EDT 2006

I still have my plate and it is looking like I have a chance of keeping it as it turns out the State of Iowa has not issued an official order revoking my plate......a matter of wording in the first letter.
  On another note....Jay Leno called me today(no kidding!) and asked me how it was going with the plate thing....we talked cars for a short time....he said he owns no Corvairs but does have a Czech (sp?) TATRA which he said is somewhat similar....I wouldnt think he will mention it on his show but then, Mondays are Headlines in the News....who knows....He is a very nice regular car guy.

John Miller
Iowa