<VV> VV FNADER Plate Update

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Sat Jun 24 07:00:38 EDT 2006

John,
Jay Leno is one nice guy.  When I lived in California I was at a car show in
LA where he brought his Dusenberg and  he came over and was talking to me
and a few other of the Corvair guys about our cars.  He said he likes the
Corvairs and would like to get a Yenko.  I had my picture taken with him and
I got him to sign it when I went to the Comedy Club in Hermosa Beach.  That
is one of my prized items hanging in my garage.
John Sweet