<VV> Getting your New York State sales tax certificate

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 17:54:42 EDT 2006

FOR ALL THOSE PLANNING ON BEING A VENDOR AT THE
CONVENTION:

There was a link for applying for your sales tax
certificate online, but I can't find it, and the one
on the convention website is inoperative.  As you must
have your certificate 2 days before you start selling,
we're getting close for a mail-in application.  Please
contact me for the necessary application (dtf17_804)
in pdf form, along with a guide to the rules for
collecting sales tax at shows such as these
(pub750_804).  I tried yesterday to do these as an
attachment here on VV, but the e-mail was blocked, and
the reason given for blocking my e-mail was "no reason
given."  (Sigh.....)

YOU'LL NEED TO PRINT THIS FORM, FILL IT OUT AND SENT
IT IN ASAP IF YOU'RE TO HAVE YOUR SALES TAX LICENSE IN
TIME FOR THE CONVENTION IN BUFFALO.  I'm not preaching
or advising you what to do, just trying to help
provide some needed information.

Jeff Clark, Treasurer
2006 Convention Committee