<VV> Hidden VIN on a FC

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 27 00:04:04 EDT 2006

Terry,  It has been a while since I had to find it, but as I recall it is on
the bottom side of the frame rail on the left side - in the area where the
frame rail heads upward - essentially under the cab.  It may have been on
the inside side of the frame rail - I don't recall for certain.  It is a
series of individually stamped numbers - which are the last several (maybe
6?) digits if the VIN.  It is not the entire VIN.

Later, JR