<VV> Ignitor II question

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Jun 27 07:49:43 EDT 2006

First you need to make sure what the coil is... If it's a Flamethrower
II, then you are fine with the Ignitor II hooked directly to it... with
either ballasted or unballasted voltage supplying both (though the
preference is for a pure 12V supllying both).

The Ignitor II (and Flamethrower II) is fine running on either voltage
but you want to make sure that the coil is getting the correct voltage
for its design.

Bill