sagan's vair - Fw: <VV> Rat Rod Corvair

Ruth Dorogi dfamily at cecomet.net
Tue Jun 27 09:35:48 EDT 2006

Well, I'm the owner of the Sagan corvair.  It is still setting in the
backyard and looks exactly the same as the photos on Gary's website.  I have
prostate cancer and have been trying to deal with that.  I am scheduled to
be "seeded" on August 7.  I  had it postponed so I could attend the
convention in nearby Buffalo.
        I don't know what will happen to the Sagan car, but I still have
hopes of  restoring it or getting it to the point where someone else could
finish it.  It all depends on my health situation.  I am 71 so I don't know
if I am being realistic, but it does give me something to look forward to.
Your might be interested in looking over my rampside racer  (valve cover
racer) that I have been working on to keep my mind occupied.  It has truly
been alot of fun.   You can see it on Gary's website
http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66
Thanks for your interest and see you in Buffalo.  Dennis Dorogi