<VV> cylinder head resurfacing tool

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 09:38:45 EDT 2006

Anyone notice the cylinder head cutter that went through ebay yesterday?  I
thought- "Gee it would be cool to have that", so I put in a bid when it had a
couple of hours to go and was at $58.  I figured that surely A $102 max-bid
would give me a chance (I really thought it would close for about $75.)  Well
blow me down, the thing went for... $173!  That's a crazy number, but that's the
"magic" of ebay.  Holy smokes, you machinists out there have any alternatives
for this that a guy might be able to buy?  Is there someone in Taiwan that
might make a few? Yikes!
Craig N.
Check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7631645476