<VV> Choke Change Question (humor)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 00:14:56 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/27/2006 11:35:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ronh at owt.com writes:

Oared  dugouts were more common, I'm sure.

What's this got to do with Baseball? Wait, that would be Orr'ed Dugouts...
and a silver mine would be an Ore'ed Dugout.... hmmmm.... this quandary is
rather perplexing... Oh well.

Oh, and thanks to Bill for the great info on the coil testing and such, but
I just didn't get around to it today... I was swapping over the parts from my
"spare mower" to my "old mower", and since I think the kids might be using it
 I'm attaching the safety equipment so it will cut off when they let go...
it's a  new motor on my 40 year old Craftsman 20 inch push mower with magnesium
deck...  at least I know it will never rust, and the wheels are adjustable...
I also cut 3/4 of the grass today... I can barely walk right now, and the
leg is a bit swollen, but it really feels good to cut that much of the yard...
the only part I didn't cut is the area at the river bank... it's just too
steep  and rolling for me to walk on... Cheryl got a good part done, though...
I'll find out more on the coil tomorrow.
Y'all take care, and thanks to EVERYONE who sent me igniter info.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg