<VV> PG swap

Robert O'Brien bob0017 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 29 03:02:29 EDT 2006

Hello VV,
  I am taking the PG and Diff off of a LM 110 engine (flex plate has the 1/8 hole).  Can I swap all, PG, Diff and torque converter, to the EM bell housing and EM flex plate?  I have re-built a 102 hp engine and it has the EM bellhousing and EM flex plate with EM crankshaft.  Can these parts, PG, Diff, and torque converter from the LM be transferred to the EM engine?  I hope so.......
Thanks for your help and patience.  Oh, and I didn't see this concern in "the book".  I looked.............
Thanks,
Bob O

Robert O'Brien
bob0017 at earthlink.net