<VV> 4th of July weekend Plans with cheap gas??

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 00:50:17 EDT 2006

matt, where are you getting your gas? I just filled up today in tigard and i paid $2.95 gal. for regular. I havent pulled my 69 out of the garage yet.its too hot and i dont have A/c which i think its time to add it was 103 deg. here in mcminnville yesterday. so i have two things keeping me from driving it no A/c and gas too much.i have to run super pluss octane booster i think i cut my heads too much. ggg    curt

From: TimogensTurbo at aol.com