<VV> Late model windshield needed...(HUMOR NO CORVAIR)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Fri Jun 30 11:29:20 EDT 2006

Some jerk with my address backed over the driver's door window in my '68
Cutlass once.  Cutlasses weigh more than the total load bearing capacity of
a Cutlass door window.  This is one of the facts modern science has learned.

I can blame the body shop for backing over the interior rear view mirror on
the same car.  Some cars are cursed.

Norm