<VV> Autocrossing Page / Wheel & Tire Info

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jun 30 16:19:23 EDT 2006

Seems I'm not active enough on VV these days, between baseball (fun!)
and rental unit (leased last week!).  My boss seems to want me around
too.  Not a bad thing, but it cuts into my Corvair time.  The specific
page you're looking for is:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

For those of you who like stories, this one's from the beginning of
baseball season:

http://autoxer.blogspot.com/2006/03/corvair-conspiracy.html

I may even get some Corvair time this weekend.  Yay!
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa