<VV> Corvair drives and Corvair work updates

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 14:04:30 EST 2006

<Snip>
The daughter that is a senior in High School drives the 65 monza P/G to school
and to work after every day.

The son that is a junior in high school is driving
my 66 Fitch Sprint to school and to work every day.

I am currently helping the above two kids restore 65 Monza converts, side by
side, in the garage.

The two daughters in
Junior High school want to get started on their 63 converts
<Snip>

Just goes to prove "The family that Covairs together, stays together" or something like that...
Sounds like lots of good fun.

Ned