<VV> Decoding Fischer Body Plate 1963 Monza

James Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Mar 3 10:06:48 EST 2006

The 1902 is the Hollerith card sequence number (I think).  The
production number is the last six digits of the serial number
(vin).  Paint - 936-7 is ermine white exterior paint and trim 712 is
bucket seats with black imitation leather interior on all 900 series
cars.  All info is from the P&A 30C.
Jim Davis