<VV> Wretched Electrical Connector

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 20:54:23 EST 2006

Has anyone in the group come up with the definitive replacement for the wretched electrical connector in the engine compartment of earlies?

  For about the fourth time I was left in the lurch until I got back there and jiggled the darn thing. There must be a better way.

  Is there a huge Molex connector that can replace it? Has anyone found a modern-day replacement that's readily available? Model or part numbers would help. At this point I don't care about how stock or non-stock it looks. What I need is a good reliable set of electrical connections.  Surely someone knows that NAPA part 12345 does the job.

  Thanks

  Arjay Morgan
  64 Monza convert