<VV> Interesting Custom bodied Vairs- now storage

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sun Mar 5 12:36:29 EST 2006

no, I just want the dumb lawyer who is letting it rot sell it to me...

Mark Noakes

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.