<VV> Interesting Custom bodied Vairs- now storage

Charles Lee at Prop Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Mar 5 19:42:08 EST 2006

Sounds like California.

If someone can see it, it must be at least "registered Non-op" (no insurance
required)

If the wheels ever touch the road, and someone reports it, without a
registration, big fines.

Chaz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark at noakes.com>
To: "Padgett" <pp2 at 6007.us>; <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> Interesting Custom bodied Vairs- now storage

no, I just want the dumb lawyer who is letting it rot sell it to me...

Mark Noakes

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in
practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org