<VV> Re: Funky 69 V8 Crown Corvair on E bay

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 15:23:55 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 10:55:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
burkhard at rochester.rr.com writes:

> Wow, it sure is unique!  It appears to be chock full of
> "Styling by Trent".  As the ads states, it really does
> "resemble a Corvette, yet sleeker in style"!  Take that Bill
> Mitchell!
>
> Anybody notice the tail section? -- He seems to have
> successfully addressed that old argument on whether the 65
> taillights are better than the later ones.
>
> Only 8 days left, Garth; better get that bid in!

*****
Tailsection??  over at v8vairs we thought it looked like a Plymouth Duster /
Dodge Demon!

At least the guy is truthful....says it's a SHOW only car needing much more
to make it a decent driver...

What is scary.....says it was built to show off the Shops capabilities!  GAG!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!