<VV> Wretched Electrical Connector

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 17:18:06 EST 2006

I had a 65 fail after it was only 6 years old, and I have seen a 68 fail
when it was only three years old.
I am a firm believer in maintenance, but  the horrid plastic thingy should be
a maintenance free item. Certainly when  I out a screw and a nut in its
place, I never had any problems with it EVER  AGAIN!!
So yes, the horrid plastic thingy is a deficient design. Something like  this
should NEVER fail. And certainly never need preventive maintenance. There
are some parts on a car one should never have to fool with, or at the very
least, not after such a short period of time.

In a message dated 3/6/2006 11:10:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,