<VV> RE: [FC] 61 FC throttle cable (the source)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Mar 10 09:20:27 EST 2006

Why re-invent the wheel?  The Source has exactly what you're looking for,
heim joint and all.  I've got one in my '61 and it's a beaut.

Regards,
Joel

How the blazes is anyone supposed to know that he sells throttle cables (or whatever) since he doesn't publish a product list of some kind?  I keep hearing/reading people talk about getting this or that from "the source" but I've never seen any kind of listing of what it is he sells - not even on his webpage.  There's just some verbage there about opening an account with him (and giving him a credit card number to do so) to get ANY information.  Well maybe if I knew what he had for sale I'd go thru the trouble but since I don't need lifters yet, I'll pass.

mike