<VV> Fw: Mel Vondrau music videos - Corvair in all her stunning glory - now on GOOGLE VIDEOS

Charles Lee at Prop Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Mar 10 08:52:07 EST 2006

Corvair Guys and Gals ;

Mel Vondrau would like us to help get her "Corvair Music videos" out to everyone ...

Here they are ... see the links in her email ...

You can also buy the DVD containing all three music videos, with much better quality of picture than e-videos, from the link below (but I'm only going to release a limited edition of these) - once again, this is for the true Corvair enthusiasts.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/vondrau

Chaz

----- Original Message -----
From: Mel Vondrau
To: mel at vondrau.com
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 12:01 AM
Subject: Mel Vondrau music videos - Corvair in all her stunning glory - now on GOOGLE VIDEOS

Hi there

I have placed both my music videos (with the Corvair as the star attraction!) onto Google Videos.  These will be available to you, FREE of charge, for the next two weeks only.

Right now you're asking yourself why both music videos are FREE?!

Yes, there is a catch, I am now going to ask for YOUR help!

I would be extremely grateful if you were to forward this email to everybody in your contacts list and ask them to forward it on to everyone in their contacts list (and so on and so forth - you get the idea).

Everybody knows SOMEBODY and I am asking for folks who are working for TV Stations/Channels to get these music videos onto their playlist.  Any TV Station/Channel based on planet earth will do.  I will gladly post them the music videos in the format they require and I will also give them the rights to air these videos, royalty free, for the rest of this year.

Please can you help, even if it is only by forwarding this email to as many people you know and asking them to do the same.

Let's get this girl in her beautiful Corvair on the road!

Thank you all.

Big Hugs and Blue Skies.

 Click to watch: Fools Rush In (I can't help falling in love with you) - Mel Vondrau

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1971287044477770768&q=mel+vondrau&pr=goog-sl