<VV> My car...my excitement...

jtwiley95 at netscape.net jtwiley95 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 10 16:39:26 EST 2006

I too enjoy reading about enthusiastic people working to get ready fot the spring.  So sorry about the knee Norm.  It was 74 today and I have been at it since 9AM stopping only for a 15 minute lunch break.  Working on rear armrests and door panels, painted 2 coats of semi-gloss black over the Por-15 interior floor, firewall to top well and to dash in front, Lubed seat tracks and reinstalled.  will post pics to My Frapper http://www.frappr.com/66mozavert later. Ready to order interior now from Clarks.  Keep at it Ryan, feel better Norm.

Air Cooled Forever

John T. Wiley
e-mail: jtwiley95 at netscape.net

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.