<VV> My car...my excitement...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 16:44:33 EST 2006

Temp is in mid 50s today and I'm on my way out to wiggle the AM/FM into the
space where an AM came out (about 3 months ago).  I'll spend some time
upside down on that one.  But, in an hour or so - plan to go for a ride AND
listen to my favorite "oldies" station at the same time!  It rained for a
couple of days and the salt is all off the roads, so I'm UP for it!

Later, JR