<VV> IT'S @$!#*&%^ ALIVE!!!

ncwitte at wittelaw.com ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Sun Mar 12 10:32:07 EST 2006

Yeah, Buddy!  That's always a big, scary step.  I always expect a thermonuclear
detonation where the entire city is leveled on the first start.  Hasn't
happened yet, but who knows....

The most tense scene in "Overhaulin'" is aways when they fire the motor for the
first time (anyone notice that scene was missing in the second episode last
Tuesday?)

Awesome that's running.

Norm