<VV> 'nanner has an engine in it...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 12 11:11:07 EST 2006

my '65 Yellow Monza finally has an engine in it after 5 years...
I put a manual into instead of the auto. An interesting thing though.
When putting the clutch and transaxle on I unbolted the cover at the
back of the transmission because I could get the bellhousing put go
that last 1/4 to 1/8  inch. When I did two things happened.
First, there was a wad of leaves that I had to put out. I have no
idea how leaves could get in there.
Second, when I open that cover I leaked about 1 1/4 cup of gear oil
out. Will this be detrimental? Do I need to replace it or should I
replace all of it?
-Thanks guys-
-Cash

Cash Case, Art guy -