<VV> Great Corvair Resource

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Sun Mar 12 19:18:24 EST 2006

	Yes, having each subsystem individually mapped out has been a
great help in making the wiring changes I need easy. Being able to make
some color print outs and take them with me to the bench where I am
doing the wiring has been very cool as well.

	As far as the power locks, I think Britt is just jealous ;-)
Wait till the next time you are running in the rain to your car, pull
the keys out of your pocket, drop them fumble to get the door open and
get into your car soaking wet :-)

Anil