<VV> Air cleaners stock or individual

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 20:21:47 EST 2006

I really don't know if there is a noticeable difference in mileage or  power,
as my Sprint and the Autocross car have always had individual air  cleaners,
but I can tell you what I did on the Sprint to show it in the Concours
judging at conventions. It has a 140 engine and the right side carb  that came in
contact with the spare tire, I reworked the air cleaner  housing so it would go
down over the carb more and have more clearance. You can  only tell the
difference by using a tape measure.
 Gene Barr
64 Sprint conv
63 Coupe ( The GEEZER )