<VV> Original 1960 Corvair Owners Guide available

Melanie Teller ponymel at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 12 22:28:21 EST 2006

Hi all,

Though the restoration of my little Mugsy rampside truck is currently on hold (due to finances), I'm always still watching out for corvair stuff.  At a recent yard sale that my cat rescue group had, I snagged a bunch of corvair items (a technical guide, a chilton guide that has rampys in it, Vair Tips from the San Diego Club; AND this 1960 Corvair Owners Guide.  The guide is for cars so I have no need for it at this point.  Guide is in very good shape, cover is starting to tear away at the stapled binding, but is in otherwise really good shape for being 46 years old. :)

I checked on ebay for these guides and it appears there are very nice reproductions out there.  I'm going to offer this guide to the highest 'bidder' from the lists, as I figure it won't go for very much anyway.  I'd like to start at $5 for the guide plus $2 for postage.   If you're interested please contact me.  I'd be happy to take pictures of the guide and send them to you.

Thank you!  Hey, if you've got something regarding 1961 Rampys I'd probably consider a trade too. :)  Like a windshield maybe! :)  Hah!  Well, I can ask.

Best,

~Melanie

Visit my Webshots Albums at: http://community.webshots.com/user/phenwonder

A cat has absolute honesty. Male or female, a cat will show you how it feels about you. People hide their feelings for various reasons but cats never do. ~Ernest Hemingway