<VV> Delco AM/FM Multiplex Repair

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue Mar 14 20:19:49 EST 2006

I manned the CORSA booth at Iowa last year, which was right next to Fred's booth.  I spent a lot of time talking to him.  He's a great guy.  I would never shy away from recommending anyone for electronics repair.

The reference about the car only driven by a grandma on Sunday was from the sign on the 100% set up autocross Stinger he was trying to sell at the St. Louis convention.  Everyone who knows Fred and Sharon or took one look at the car knew grandma was racing it every Sunday.  She was very successful autocrosser.

dp