<VV> Chezoom model kit

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Mon Mar 13 07:06:27 EST 2006

 From: "Charles Lee at Prop Per" <chaz at ProperProPer.com>
> Subject: <VV> AMT Hemi Corvair Funny Car CheZOOOM model kit
>
> Anyone know about the AMT Hemi Corvair Funny Car CheZOOOM model kit ?
> Is there something in this kit, or is just rare ?

This just so happens to be one of those "holy grail" items when it comes to
Corvair Collectibles.
Most likely was not a very popular kit in its time, and is VERY rare to find
today.
As such, not only Corvair enthusiasts but model kit collectors, and even
more specifically Funny Car Kit collectors seek this one out. I have tried
to find one of these "affordable" for years, but so far have not been able
to.
There are other Corvair collectibles that bring a premium price as well, if
you browse e-bay enough you will learn what is common and what is rare.
Examples of this Chezoom kit comes up for sale around 4-5 times a year on
e-bay, and bring a high doller.
But don't despair, there has to be well over a thousand different Corvair
related toy collectibles out there.........some current, some affordable,
and a few that may break the bank............................You should see
what they get for the 1/2 car wall plaque of dealer
promotionals................

Last year I sold a "Visible Chassis" model kit by Renwal on e-bay and
received a good price for it.

Gary Swiatowy
collects Corvair Toys.............