<VV> Re: Air cleaners stock or individual

Keith Onchuck keitho64 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 08:38:57 EST 2006

I have 4 tall K&N filters on my car.  In my mind there
is a noticeable difference, whether it is real or not
is hard to tell as I have no data to support it.  I
have the PVC line router to the top of one of the
filters.

I keep the spare in the trunk for long trips but most
of the time I do not have it in the car.

I do not plan on going back to the stock setup.

Keith