<VV> Window regulator

Keith Onchuck keitho64 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 08:43:23 EST 2006

Well I finally have my 64 back on the road and a new
nagging problem has evolved.  My dirvers side window
is very difficult to roll up and down.  It acts as if
the regulator is binding.  I am planning to take the
door panel off inspect, clean and lubricate the
mechanism.  I do not think it has to do with and
missing teeth as the binding is not at the same spot
each time.  I can only assume something worked loose
and is causing the problem. Are there any gotcha's
that the group is aware of?

Keith
64 Monza 'vert